- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Get work done easier. Work more naturally with new and improved inking features like the roaming pencil case, pressure sensitivity, and tilt effects. Word 2019 gives you new ways to work with documents, like improved digital pen features, book-like page navigation, Learning Tools, and translation.
- Black theme
- Learning tools (captions and audio descriptions)
- Speech feature (text-to-speech)
- Improved inking functionality
- Accessibility improvements
Reading Made Easy
- Bookmarks. Simple changes in document viewing and reading, frees up more time to do other things. Word now bookmarks the last place you read, so you won’t have to remember where you left off.
- Side-by-side viewing. Side-by-side viewing makes it easy to scan and read your document, while the toolbar fades away for more simple, book-like feel. Microsoft eliminated distractions and cleaned up read-mode.
- Audio. We don't all read the same way, but now Word provides new ways to build bridges. Sit back and let Word read to you by accessing the audio tool. Don’t know multiple languages?
- Translation. Let Word translate text by clicking on the under the Review tab, right next to all familiar revision tools.
- Digital pen. Create attractive documents easily by using the digital pen feature.
- Digital inking. Maneuver around the screen to insert signatures, or convert shapes and text with digital inking.The 2019 MS Word offers over sixteen colors and a variety of texture and thickness for pencil, pen, and highlighter. Lasso whole phrases by selecting the eraser.
- Insert videos/images with SVG. Maybe you’re a teacher or a student who wants to add an interactive experience to their document. You can now insert online videos into your document. Improved SVG capability enhances pictures. Microsoft gives you the options to add excellent visual design.
- Get all the angles with 3D images. Easily insert a 3D model, and then rotate it a complete 360 degrees. Your readers will be able to rotate it too.
- Use LaTeX syntax in your equations. Compose your equations with the latest application, LaTeX. Word now supports LaTeX math syntax to create and edit math equations. Write equations by selecting LaTeX format from the Equations tab.
- Make it easy to respond to real-time revisions with new modifications to reply comments and markup for revision tools.
- For text enlargement, simple click twice on your mouse or tap to enable object zoom.
- Share documents on the cloud with SharePoint or SkyDrive.
- Available for one-user on PC.
- Let Microsoft widen the spectrum for persons with disabilities with audio cues and accessibility checks.
- Processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core.
- Operating System: Windows 10 or newer, Windows Server 2019
- RAM: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard disk: 4.0 GB of available disk space
- Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update). Skype for Business requires DirectX 9 or later, 128 MB graphics memory, and 32 bits per pixel capable format.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Getting Microsoft Office 2021 Installed.
Bought Microsoft Office 2021 but download would not install. Eric was brilliant in helping me get this sorted. It took a couple of hours waiting for another file to download but once this was done he got it installed for me - great customer service & very much appreciated. If you're in two minds about using Getmsoffice then hopefully this may change your mind
Mark Woolley 11/11/2023
Excellent service and aftercare from this company. Outstanding aftercare from Daniel who sorted out a minor issue regarding download. Thank you, highly recommended. Paul UK
Antony Skelton 11/06/2023
I have a relatively old apple mac which needed an old version of MSOffice for compatibility. This was a challenging request and I'd already had an unsuccessful attempt with another company. I was also having difficulty installing the software from GetMSOffice, so I contacted their support e-mail and got Eric who talked me through the process. In the end it took several hours to solve all the different problems, but Eric was incredibly patient and stuck with it until a solution was found, for which I am very grateful.
John Fleming 11/01/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.