- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Create more impactful content. In PowerPoint 2019, you can create cinematic presentations with new features like Morph and Zoom.
- Zoom capabilities for ordering of slides within presentations
- Morph transition feature
- Ability to insert and manage Icons, SVG, and 3D models
- Improved roaming pencil case
PowerPoint 2019 includes several new features that aren't available in prior versions.
Be in control behind the curtains with the Presenter View feature. It’s a great tool for both the audience experience and your privacy during the presentation. It allows you to see important notes and controls, and upcoming and previous slides, while the audience see the current slide.
Innovative visual effects
PowerPoint 2019 keeps the eyes of your audience on the screen, eager to see what’s next through the transitions and animations. The application comes with a large amount of basic transitions with different kinds of effects. You can also install custom transitions (and other assets).
New Zoom tool
Zoom allows you to make your presentation more impactful and dynamic. You can create a movement by zooming in and out of different elements or sections of your slide. You can apply presets such as Summary Zoom to see the pieces of your presentation all at once or Slide Zoom which provides a seamless transition when navigating between slides.
The use of 3D models can be a huge time saver, especially when working on projects that involve heavy use of visuals. Showing animals, objects, plants, buildings, etc. is much easier with 3D. You can include 3D models from all angles by rotating through all 360 degrees. This gives you full control over what you want to show your audience.
Insert Scalable Vector Graphics
Spice up your presentation slides and add that extra touch of professionalism by inserting icons and Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG files). When choosing to do this, you are given access to Microsoft's library of high-quality icons in over 25 categories.
Remove backgrounds from images
If you are working on a presentation and want to spice up the look of it, one of the best options is to remove image backgrounds. This helps remove the unnecessary parts of an image. Of course, you can remove backgrounds in image editing software, but you can avoid that hassle by using PowerPoint’s Background Removal feature.
Note: You can’t remove the background from Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG), Adobe Illustrator Graphics (AI), Windows Metafile Format (WMF), and Vector Drawing File (DRW).
Improvements to digital inking
Digital inking capabilities now allow you to choose and customize a personal set of pens suitable for your needs. You can pick pens, highlighters, and pencils or change their options to create tools suitable for your needs.
Along with a set of colors, you can apply ink effects to your work to stylize it more or mimic other supplies used in real life. You can imitate stationery supplies such as metallic pens, pencils, highlighters, etc. You can add different ink effects.
A new feature called Ink replay allows you to replay your drawing forward or backward, allowing you to hide or reveal pieces of your slide or empathize with different elements.
When erasing parts of your ink drawings, the new Segment Eraser ensures that you have precise control over what you keep and what you want from your canvas. You can delete chunks of ink up to points where they intersect with another line.
PowerPoint 2019 has a text highlighter tool, similar to the one available in various other Office products included in the new lineup. An original Word feature now with PowerPoint.
Videos, pictures, and effects
- Include Online video. Add live action to your slide with an online video, and then view it without having to leave the app. (Available for Sierra and High Sierra (macOS version 10.13.4 and higher)
- Trim media. Remove unwanted content from the beginning or end of an audio or video clip inserted from your Mac.
- Morph Transition. Use the Morph transition in PowerPoint 2019 for Mac, which can help you make smooth animations on your slides.
- Insert 3D models. Use 3D models to increase creative and visual impact in your presentations. Easily insert a 3D model and then rotate it through 360 degrees, also use Morph Transition to bring 3D models to life in presentations.
- Animate the background of your slides. You identify the most interesting parts of a background picture, and PowerPoint will pan from one point to the next while the slide is onscreen.
- Vector graphics for visual impact. To create sharp, well-designed content, you can insert and edit scalable vector graphics (SVGs) in presentations. SVG images can be re-colored and don't lose any quality if they are zoomed or resized. Office supports SVG files that have filters applied to them.
- Add pizzazz with icons. Increase the visual impact of your presentations by illustrating your slides with our library of 500 icons.
Text and Creating slides
- Hyperlinks in living colors. Your hyperlinks don’t have to be blue anymore. You can apply any font color you like.
- Highlight text. Grab the new highlighter to flag important information.
Rendering embedded fonts
- Fonts that have been embedded in a presentation now appear correctly when viewed in PowerPoint 2019 for Mac.
Touch Bar support on MacBook Pro
- Now, you have the commands most relevant to what you're working on at your fingertips. (This is only compatible with MacBook Pro with Touch Bar).
Customize the ribbon
- You can set preferences for the Quick Access toolbar and personalize the Ribbon the way you want it. You can change default tabs, or create custom tabs and custom groups to contain your frequently used commands.
Laser pointer in Slide Show
- Use your mouse as a laser pointer to draw attention to certain parts of your slide.
- Operating System: Windows 10 or newer, Windows Server 2019
- Processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard disk: 4.0 GB of available disk space
- Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
- Additional requirements: Internet connection, Microsoft Account
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Eris was helped me a lot
Eris was helped me a lot
Admin Premium Group 01/19/2024
Due to my own fault
Due to my own fault I was having problems installing my purchase, but thanks to Emre it is now installed and working perfectly. I would definitely recommend this company and their very helpful staff
Great price, great support
Pre-sales GetMSOffice were able to help me decide which was the optimum product. Post sales when I was struggling with Microsoft's web sites their support team responded quickly and effectively to sort out my issues. I was up and running a couple of hours after having the Microsoft web site issue.. I have used this company several times and they have always delivered. I recommend them.
Bill Hill 01/12/2024
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.