You have no items in your shopping cart.
Windows Server 2012 Foundation
Windows Server 2012 Foundation is suitable for small businesses and designed to support x64 socket. It is already installed in the server hardware so there is no need for installation.
Windows Server 2012 Foundation supplies a network foundation that permits you to administer settings on the computer, which functions on Windows operating systems. It likewise lets you operate the most ideal business applications. It offers the most important IT features which include remote access, security, as well as file and print sharing. Windows Server 2012 Foundation provides the same Windows user experience and ensures the security of business data. It is handled by a network of trained professionals.
Windows Server 2012 Foundation has elements that are offered in other versions of Windows Server 2012 – except that it sets specific limitations. These include the following:
- It allows a maximum RAM of 32GB.
- Its license terms set limit to 15 users only.
- It supports one CPU socket but provides no limitations on CPU cores.
- It does not make use of Client Access Licenses (CALs).
- It offers up to 50 Remote Desktop Services (RDS) Gateway connections.
- It permits up to 50 Routing and Remote Access (RRAS) connections.
- It gives permission to a maximum of 30 Server Message Block (SMB) connections.
- It only authorizes 10 Internet Authentication Service (IAS) connections.
- It administers root domain, which has no trusts at the source of the forest. Temporary migration permits this; otherwise, the system is obligated to restart.
- It does not require virtual image use rights because it cannot host virtual machines and it cannot be used as a guest operating system via virtual machine.
Windows Server 2012 Pre-Installation System Requirements (Minimum)
- Internet access
- 1.4 GHz 64-bit Processor
- 32 GB Disk Space
- 512 MB RAM
- Microsoft mouse (or other pointing device) and keyboard
- DVD Drive
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution monitor