You have no items in your shopping cart.
Windows Server 2012 Essentials
Windows Server 2012 Essentials is a server solution designed primarily for small businesses. It is easy to use and can accommodate a maximum of 25 users and 50 devices. It can function as the chief server to several servers used by these organisations.
- Provide basic server dashboard to supervise users and groups
- Generate backup for the server to secure server and client data, as well as all the client’s computers supported by the network
- Monitor mobile devices that access business emails using Office 365 via the Active Sync found on the dashboard
- Keep organisation data in a single location
- Includes Virtual Private Network that provide access to servers and network computers from distant places
- Send customised health reports to approved recipients
- Integrate server with SharePoint online to create and supervise SharePoint Libraries in the dashboard
- Gain access to organisation data from any place and using any gadget through customised company web portal.
Minimum System Requirements
- CPU Socket – 1.4 GHz (64-bit processor) or faster for one core / 1.3 GHz (64-bit processor) or faster for multi-core
- Memory (RAM) – 2 GB
- Hard Disks and Available Storage Space – 160GB hard disk with a 60GB system partition
Additional Hardware and Software Requirements
- A number of functionalities may require Internet access (fees may apply) or a Windows Live® ID Account
- Keyboard and Microsoft mouse or any pointing tool (headed mode only)
- Gigabit Ethernet adapter (10/100/1000baseT PHY/MAC)
- DVD-ROM drive
- Windows 7, Windows 8, and Macintosh OS X version 10.5 to 10.8
- Server computer must be linked to a network cable to a router
- Super-VGA 800 x 600 (minimum) or 1024 × 768 (optional) or higher-resolution monitor (headed mode only)
- A router or firewall that supports IPv4 NAT