You have no items in your shopping cart.
Survive the onslaught of digital competition with the help of the Windows 8.1 operating system.
If you are still hanging on to your old OS, it is time to let it go and move on to this version from Windows.
Here are several reasons why a Windows 8.1 download is recommended:
· A smart search feature where Bing and Sky Drive are embedded. If you don’t like it, just disable it.
· More enhanced apps to let you work inside and outside of the cloud services.
· Additional customisation options when you download Windows 8.1 - you can now have display that suits your mood or working condition.
· You can ignore the Start Screen and boot through your desktop or application page. You still get to use the same display with your start screen.
· It is easy to configure. Just follow the graphic user interface when you want tweak settings. No more frustrations with system configurations!
· Multi-snap app where you can fill in as much as four applications into your desktop screen. Multi-tasking has never been this easy.
· More features to discover with Microsoft Windows 8.1 like Miracast, 3D printing, Photosynth, and Panorama setting in camera for example. Just find time to discover and be amazed with how it help improve quality of your work.
Here’s what it takes to own this Win 8.1 update:
· Processor – 1 Gigahertz or higher with PAE, NX, and SSE2 support
· RAM – needs 1 Gigabyte for 32bit system and 2 Gigabyte for 64 bit system.
· HDD – 16 GB available free space on hard disk for 32 bit and 20 GB for 64 bit
Move on and elevate your system when you download and buy Windows 8.1 from our shop today!
Softwaredepot.co is the latest Australian thrift shop for software such as a Microsoft Windows 8.1 download and more affordable programs!
|Windows 8 and 8.1|
|Supports ends January 10th 2023|
Office XP 2002
Not compatible. However, some Office XP programs and suites were shown to be compatible in the Windows Compatibility Center; e.g. Microsoft Office XP Professional and Microsoft Office XP Excel SP3. Yet these items, when checked against Windows 7, say "Not Compatible" or "No Info; check with software publisher"...
Not compatible. Some claim it may run in a Virtual Machine with Professional and Enterprise editions.
Support ends October 10th 2017
Support ends October 13th 2020
Compatible. (32-bit and 64-bit editions) for Windows 8. For 8.1, the Compatibility Center showed products that weren't supported or have issues, such as Visio and Proof.
Support ends April 11th 2023
Support ends October 14th 2025
Compatible. The objective of Office 365 is for the end user to always install the automatic upgrade to the newest version when notified. Microsoft says "For the experience, use the latest version of any operating system".