- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Works on: PC
License type: Lifetime
Windows 10 Pro for Workstation is the most powerful Windows yet, with faster data handling and storage, a new file system that finds and repairs faults, and support for the next generation of PC hardware, up to 4 CPUs and 6TB of memory.
Windows 10 Pro for Workstation gives you the power through advanced workloads with help from server-grade data protection and performance. Windows 10 Pro for Workstations is designed for people with advanced data needs such as data scientists, CAD professionals, researchers, media production teams, graphic designers, and animators.
Get speed through demanding workloads and file transfers
- Speed: Lightning-fast file transfers for your most demanding work.
- Uncorrupted data: Automatic corruption repair and persistent memory save data from critical failures.
- Power: Up to 6 TB RAM to power even your most ambitious vision.
Experience the power of high-performance workstations. Support for high-performance configurations with up to 6 TB of memory and 4 CPUs, experience true power in ultimate performance mode to eliminate micro-latencies.
Advanced performance: If you use resource-hungry applications, you need an operating system that can smoothly handle large amounts of data without choking. You need one that doesn't make you wait for file saving or transferring, that uses fewer CPU cycles, and one that runs optimized for the next generation of hardware. That's Windows 10 Pro for Workstations.
Speed through the toughest workloads: Windows 10 Pro for Workstation supports devices with persistent memory, the fastest data storage possible on workstations. Persistent memory also keeps your files at hand if you shut down the system.
Server-grade data protection: Microsoft's Resilient File System (ReFS) combined with Storage Spaces provides highly resilient storage for large volumes of data that can be automatically backed up to multiple mirrored drives. ReFS detects if data becomes corrupt on any one of them, and then repairs it across all drives, which helps ensure you're working with clean data.
- Faster file sharing: Windows 10 Pro for Workstations includes a feature called SMB Direct, which supports the use of network adapters that have Remote Direct Memory Access (RDMA) capability.
- Increased throughput: Leverages the full throughput of high-speed networks where the network adapters coordinate the transfer of large amounts of data at line speed.
- Low latency: Provides extremely fast responses to network requests, and, as a result, makes remote file storage feel as if it is directly attached storage.
- Low CPU utilization: Uses fewer CPU cycles when transferring data over the network, which leaves more power available to other applications running on the system.
- Expanded hardware support: One of the top pain points expressed by Windows Insiders was the limits on taking advantage of the raw power of their machine. Hence, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations has expanded hardware support. Users can now be able to run Windows 10 Pro for Workstations on devices with high-performance configurations including server-grade Intel Xeon or AMD Opteron processors.
- Persistent memory: Windows 10 Pro for Workstations provides the most demanding apps and data with the performance they require with non-volatile memory modules (NVDIMM-N) hardware. NVDIMM-N enables you to read and write your files with the fastest speed possible, the speed of the computer’s main memory. This gives a persistent memory as well.
- ReFS (Resilient file system): ReFS provides cloud-grade resiliency for data on fault-tolerant storage spaces and manages very large volumes with ease. ReFS is designed to be resilient to data corruption, optimized for handling large data volumes, auto-correcting, and more. It protects your data with integrity streams on your mirrored storage spaces. Using its integrity streams, ReFS detects when data becomes corrupt on one of the mirrored drives and uses a healthy copy of your data on the other drive to correct and protect your precious data.
Here are the System Requirements for Windows 10 Pro for Workstation
- Processor: 1GHz processor or faster
- Memory: 1GB RAM for 32-bit; 2GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space: Up to 20GB available
- Video card: 800 x 600 screen resolution or higher. DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
- Connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
Other system requirements
- Microsoft account required for some features.
- Watching DVDs requires separate playback software
- You must accept the enclosed License Terms, also at microsoft.com/useterms
- Activation required • Single license • 32 and 64-bits included on USB 3.0 media
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Eris was helped me a lot
Eris was helped me a lot
Admin Premium Group 01/19/2024
Due to my own fault
Due to my own fault I was having problems installing my purchase, but thanks to Emre it is now installed and working perfectly. I would definitely recommend this company and their very helpful staff
Great price, great support
Pre-sales GetMSOffice were able to help me decide which was the optimum product. Post sales when I was struggling with Microsoft's web sites their support team responded quickly and effectively to sort out my issues. I was up and running a couple of hours after having the Microsoft web site issue.. I have used this company several times and they have always delivered. I recommend them.
Bill Hill 01/12/2024
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.