- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
Windows 11 Home is the classic version of Windows 11- Perfect for home and casual users. It is packed everything you need into one powerful system. A new Windows experience, bringing you closer to the people and things you love.
Enjoy the new rejuvenated Start menu in Windows 11 in Windows 11 Home and other new ways to connect to your favorite people, news, games, and content—Windows 11 is the place to think, express, and create inherently.
Start Menu Modification in Windows 11 Home edition offers a fresh iteration. This presents a list of places and other options visible in the middle, and applications represented by tiles are present on the right. Moreover, the menu can be resized and even expanded into a full-screen display.
Get a fresh perspective with the new User interface in Windows 11 Home. Windows 11 Home now provides a calm and creative space where you can pursue your passions through a fresh experience.
Maximize your productivity with Window 11 Home. Access all the apps you need and multi-task with ease with tools like Snap layouts, Desktops, and a new more-intuitive redocking experience.
New ways to connect in Windows 11 Home as Microsoft Teams replaces built-in Skype. Connect instantly to the people you care about right from your desktop with Microsoft Teams. Call or chat for free—no matter what device they’re on.
Get your content curated by you with Microsoft Edge and a multitude of Widgets you can choose from in Windows 11 Home. You can quickly stay updated with the news, information, and entertainment that matters most to you.
Easily find the apps you need and the shows you love to watch in the new Microsoft Store. Also, run Android Apps in Windows 11 Home via Intel Bridge tech or download them from Microsoft Store.
Playtime, Anytime, in Windows 11 Home. Windows 11 takes gaming to a whole new level with graphic capabilities that rival reality. Discover your next favorite game with Xbox Game Pass, giving you access to over 100 high-quality games (membership sold separately).
Buy Windows 11 Home at GetMSOffice today and enjoy the amazing benefits of the next-gen Operating System. Get discounts and 24/7/365 customer support.
The following are the notable features of Windows 11 Home:
- Microsoft Store: Download Windows apps for your Windows tablet or computer. Browse thousands of free and paid apps by category, read user reviews, and compare ratings.
- Microsoft Teams: Get Teams integrated directly into the Windows 11 Taskbar, making it easier to access. You'll be able to access Teams from Windows, Mac, Android, or iOS.
- Xbox Game Pass better gaming: Windows 11 Home now has certain features in Xbox consoles, like Auto HDR and DirectStorage, to improve gaming on your Windows PC.
- Remote (Virtual) desktop support (Client only): Windows 11 lets you set up virtual desktops to allow you to toggle between multiple desktops for personal, work, school, or gaming use.
- Windows Hello: Windows 11 allows you to sign in to your device on the lock screen and sign in to your account on the web using Windows Hello.
- Device encryption: Windows 11 Home, like Windows 10 Home, has Device Encryption. Windows device encryption is a security feature in Microsoft Windows that helps protect your data by encrypting the system drive. If device encryption is enabled, only authorized individuals can access your device and data.
- Firewall and network protection: Included in Windows 11 Home, Firewall & network protection in Windows Security lets you view the status of Microsoft Defender Firewall and see what networks your device is connected to.
- Internet protection: Security is a big part of Windows 11 Home, but so is delivering productivity and a good experience with all the security features turned on. This is why Internet Protection is included in the system to protect you from Internet-related attacks.
- Parental controls/protection: Privacy starts with putting you in control. You should have the tools and information to make informed choices. You can manage your data saved to the cloud.
- Secure Boot: Secure Boot is a security standard developed by members of the PC industry to help ensure that a device boots using only software trusted by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM). When the PC starts, the firmware checks the signature of each piece of boot software, including UEFI firmware drivers (also known as Option ROMs), EFI applications, and the operating system. If the signatures are valid, the PC boots and the firmware gives control to the operating system.
- Windows Defender Antivirus: In Windows 11 Home, there’s Windows Security App and Microsoft Defender Antivirus program to keep you safe - Protect your data and devices.
Snap Groups and Snap Layouts: These are collections of the apps you're using at once that sit in the Taskbar and can come up or be minimized simultaneously for easier task switching. Isn’t Windows 11 Home Great?
The minimum system requirements of Windows 11 Home include:
Note: If you are unsure whether your PC meets these requirements, you can check with your PC Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) or, if your device is already running Windows 10, you can use the PC Health Check app to assess compatibility.
- Processor: 1GHz (gigahertz ) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory (RAM): 4GB (gigabyte )
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel
Internet connection and Microsoft accounts: Windows 11 Home edition requires internet connectivity and a Microsoft account to complete device setup on first use.
**For all Windows 11 editions, internet access is required to perform updates and download and take advantage of some features. A Microsoft account is required for some features.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
Purchased Office 2019 - Recommend GetmsOffice!
I bought a Microsoft Office product and everything worked out perfectly! The software came with a link and detailed instructions on uninstalling, removing prior licenses, and installing the new products. I ran into one minor issue with the licensing and contacted Support via Chat. Daniel helped me and did an outstanding job of helping and resolving my issue. I highly recommend GetmsOffice and if you need any help - ask for Daniel! :)
I recently purchased a product from…
I recently purchased a product from GetmsOffice and had some difficulty installing the product. I started a chat with Adin and he was able to help me resolve all the problems on my MAC. He quickly replied to all my messages, his expertise in using the MAC was very helpful in aiding me to run all the recovery procedures. I was able to install and test the purchased product. I really appreciate that Adin is on your customer service team. Thank you for the support.
Great Prices & Excellent Service
I’m certainly glad I decided to take a chance on GetmsOffice.co. Before I made my purchase, I read a lot of favorable reviews and noticed that people gave high marks for customer service. I have to agree with that, because Paul helped me every step of the way - from purchase to download to installation. I was very pleased.