- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Works on: PC
License type: Lifetime
Let no projects intimidate you and your team. Get into high gear with project management through Microsoft Project Professional 2010.
If you want a powerful project management software that provides better tools to manage projects effectively, don’t look elsewhere. Update your system and infrastructure right now with the Project Professional 2010. You will surely benefit from the way it helps you manage resources and empower your team with its new, enhanced, and intuitive features.
Experience the following benefits with the MS Project Professional 2010 and see the differences from your older system:
· Microsoft Fluent UI (User Interface) productivity feature embedded in the new Ribbon system. With this tool, you will quickly find and use different project controls and features. You can also configure your own setting to make it easier you to access all commonly used buttons.
· Contextual Guidance will help you immediately learn features that are hidden in the command tool, status bar messages, and content to find help for various concerns easily.
· Backstage Access for tools, programs, and templates selection so you can work on different Microsoft Project 2010 Professional and other Office applications with lesser effort. In terms of project templates, these are already preformatted so your concerns are lessened by escaping the template creation and starting immediately on the details of your project. Data can be customised, collated and included based on the template.
· Project Collaboration so you can share project information beyond copying and pasting. It avoids compromising any currently opened files.
- Sharing can be done through SharePoint. It lets you share files to collaborators or teammates and even synchronise schedules.
· Project Planning Features – supportive tools that will help you create, assign, execute, and monitor all your project plans as well as allocate the needed resources. Here are more project planning related features available with every Microsoft Project Professional 2010 download:
- These will be published through Project Server and monitored through different assigned dashboards for each task.
- Resource Planning and Management – helps you allocate people and resources as well as work on appropriate projects accordingly.
- Resource Substitute – so you know exactly what to substitute.
- Resource Leveling – with this, you can check which resources are performing, underperforming, over performing, and overused.
- Zoom Controls that allow quick changes on the timeline of your project schedules.
- Automatic Scheduling – for tracking and managing your projects.
- User Control Scheduling – so you can add more details into schedules and plans.
- Active and Inactive Task – you can predict different scenarios to your project and view the impact thereof.
- Multiple Level Undo – monitor and review sets of tasks and operations.
- Change highlighting – you can assign and switch highlighted project plan factors to see how it impacts a project.
- Cost Resources Feature – can be integrated into your accounting system so you can be informed about the financial progress of your project.
With so many features to contend with, you need to have a computer system that is compatible with Project 2010 Professional. Here is the list of minimum requirements needed before you can download Microsoft Project Professional 2010
Operating System: must have Windows XP with SP3 for 32 bit system, Windows Vista with SP1, Windows Server 2003 with R2 packed with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008 or lower
Memory: 512 MB
Hard Disk: 2.0 GB available
Computer Processor: 700 megahertz or faster
Get your project moving towards completion and expectation of more projects to come when you update and buy Microsoft Project Professional 2010 pronto!
Windows software only, NOT compatible with MAC.
Includes 24 hour tech support
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Getting Microsoft Office 2021 Installed.
Bought Microsoft Office 2021 but download would not install. Eric was brilliant in helping me get this sorted. It took a couple of hours waiting for another file to download but once this was done he got it installed for me - great customer service & very much appreciated. If you're in two minds about using Getmsoffice then hopefully this may change your mind
Mark Woolley 11/11/2023
Excellent service and aftercare from this company. Outstanding aftercare from Daniel who sorted out a minor issue regarding download. Thank you, highly recommended. Paul UK
Antony Skelton 11/06/2023
I have a relatively old apple mac which needed an old version of MSOffice for compatibility. This was a challenging request and I'd already had an unsuccessful attempt with another company. I was also having difficulty installing the software from GetMSOffice, so I contacted their support e-mail and got Eric who talked me through the process. In the end it took several hours to solve all the different problems, but Eric was incredibly patient and stuck with it until a solution was found, for which I am very grateful.
John Fleming 11/01/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.