- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
The Office 2021 Home and Business productivity suite is a great tool for businesses seeking the best productivity performance. Classic Microsoft apps will make your office work more efficient!
- One-time purchase, perpetual license for 1 PC
- MS Office 2021 versions Classic apps Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Microsoft support included for the first 60 days at no extra cost
- Compatible with Windows 11 and Windows 10
- Works with Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Word 2021
The word processing software is improved with better features. MS Word 2021 has new features that make writing more cohesive no matter the occasion — whether school, work or home projects.
- Get more done in less time. All the tools you need for any project are at your fingertips! Use the “Tell me” bar to locate features and place them in a Quick Access Toolbar.
- Improved Dark mode. The new, improved Dark mode keeps the screen easy on your eyes. Now, your page turns dark too, and you can enter Focus mode to change background colors with no distractions.
- Better Read Aloud voices. New, improved text-to-speech voices are now in MS Word 2021. Enjoy high-quality, understandable voices to help you understand documents. Yes, it even works with the new Line Focus in Immersive Reader!
- Commenting is now modern, and there are no more sidebar pop-ups. Comments in Word 2021 are now inline and contextual, with @mentions.
- Transform documents into a website. If you have Microsoft Sway, you can now create a webpage in 1 click from your Word document. Choose from different layout options and animations, and make edits in Sway.
Microsoft Excel 2021
MS Excel 2021 is the most comprehensive and easy-to-use spreadsheet application. Take your data analysis skills up a notch with great, new features that support advanced data analysis. With MS Excel 2021, you can now easily go beyond ideas and create complex, professional spreadsheets!
- Use your data to its fullest to analyze information quickly and easily. People from any occupation or country around the world can have access to better decision-making skills based on findings from their Excel spreadsheets!
- New functions. Excel has new powerful functions, allowing users to manipulate and work with data in more ways. Newly introduced functions like LET() and XLOOKUP() in Excel can improve data analysis capabilities.
- Stability and performance improvements. Excel's improved performance makes working on large data sets easier, thanks to its faster speed in both calculation and navigation.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2021
MS PowerPoint 2021 is the perfect tool to create engaging presentations and share them in a way that gets more attention. With new and improved features, you can't go wrong!
- Be creative, be professional. The best presentations are the ones where you can let your imagination flow. MS PowerPoint 2021 lets you do just that.
- Master of the Presentations craft. Presentations are best when they flow from one thing to another entertainingly. MS PowerPoint 2021 allows you to keep your presentations fresh and interesting with transitions, tools, and animations!
- Insert new icons and 3D models. Work with an expanded library of SVG icons to make your work stand out from the rest!
- MS PowerPoint 2021 makes you feel heard. Now, your presentations can have a more personal touch by recording narration from the program itself — no need to find an outside source or invest time into recording yourself in a separate app!
Microsoft Outlook 2021
Get the new Focused, Organized, Responsive MS Outlook 2021 - the newest Outlook application.
Every successful business has its backbone in emails. You must see through them clearly, and access them even when you're on the go! MS Outlook 2021 improves all aspects of emailing, including formatting, contacts, and attachments. It's easier for you or your organization to reach clients or coworkers with MS Outlook 2021 at hand.
Don't forget about planning meetings too! MS Outlook can help you plan meetings in person and online via Skype for Business. Fill your calendar with upcoming events, deadlines & more from within one simple application.
Office 2021 Home and Business for PC System Requirements
- Processor: Windows 11 or Windows 10 with 1.6 GHz
- Operating system: Windows 11 or Windows 10 for PC
- Memory: 4 GB (64bit), 2 GB (32bit) RAM for PC
- Hard disk space: 4 GB available disk space for PC
- Display: 1024 x 768 resolution for PC
- Graphics: DirectX 10 graphics card for graphics hardware acceleration for PC
- Additional system requirements: Internet access, Microsoft account.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Easy to order with great price
I am a returning customer. I purchased 2019 MS Office before, now I am getting 2021 MS Office. Both transactions were very easy, and the download is quick.
I have just purchased a product from this company digitally, I had trouble installing it, so went on their chat line spoke to Emre, who was 1 hour with me he had to remotely install it at the end, took him forever to sort out the issues, but he was patient, professional all the way through
Antony Skelton 08/21/2023
Reliable, great customer service
Great, patient and knowledgeable customer service from Daniel. The price and product were great too and I was given a free upgrade.
Duncan Cacmillan 08/16/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.