- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Microsoft 2019 Professional Plus is the leading business suite worldwide. In this new version of Office 2019, all of the programs have been updated with more powerful features and better cloud integration, making it easier for you to accomplish more in less time. Word 2019, Excel 2019, PowerPoint 2019, Access 2019, Publisher 2019, and Outlook 2019 are all here in Office 2019. Take your documents and presentations to the next level.
With Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus, you get everything you need for business, This major upgrade of Office has new features in every application. These new features enhance productivity, help you better analyze your data, and stay on top of the game in today’s fast-paced work environment.
- Microsoft Word 2019: Word keeps thee features you love and adds new templates, new 3-D effects, shadows, SmartArt graphics, and refined inking features with advanced support for touchscreen sensitivity. Word 2019 is more secure and has better cloud integration. A smarter, more effective way to work.
- Microsoft Excel 2019: Excel 2019 brings you powerful ways to manage data analysis, along with new forecasting features. With Power Query, you can get data for analysis from almost anywhere, including websites, SQL, Access, and other databases. Excel comes with new charts and new ways to present your data, advanced cloud integration, and features to improve workflow.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2019: PowerPoint has powerful collaborative features, new visual effects, an enhanced Designer bar to optimize the layout of slides and new animations, morph and other transitional effects, and more ways to bring create compelling presentations. Advanced cloud integration makes sharing your ideas and presentations with co-workers or over the web easy.
- Microsoft Outlook 2019: Outlook gets many new features and functionality with Office 2019’s focus on more effective email and communications management. With these new features and functionality, Office 2019 makes communications a top priority.
- Operating System: Windows 10. Office 2019 is not supported on Windows 7 or Windows 8.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Easy to order with great price
I am a returning customer. I purchased 2019 MS Office before, now I am getting 2021 MS Office. Both transactions were very easy, and the download is quick.
I have just purchased a product from this company digitally, I had trouble installing it, so went on their chat line spoke to Emre, who was 1 hour with me he had to remotely install it at the end, took him forever to sort out the issues, but he was patient, professional all the way through
Antony Skelton 08/21/2023
Reliable, great customer service
Great, patient and knowledgeable customer service from Daniel. The price and product were great too and I was given a free upgrade.
Duncan Cacmillan 08/16/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.