- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Unless a company or business uses their own in-house software, Microsoft remains the gold standard for office programs and applications. Offering a wide selection of client software for the PC, Microsoft Office Professional for PC is Microsoft’s edition for the working professional - all the software that they would need for a successful business all wrapped in one digital package.
This suite of applications is complete with all the software a professional will ever need for maximum productivity: a word processor, a spreadsheet, a presentation program, a collaboration platform, an information manager, a publishing application, and even a database management system. Microsoft Office Professional provides all the tools necessary for productivity, convenience, and even visual appeal.
- Word: Included in the suite is one of the most popular word processors ever developed, MS Word. Create professional and aesthetic-looking documents and reports with Word’s user-friendly and intuitive interface.
- Excel: Process numerical data easily with Microsoft Excel. This spreadsheet comes with all the functions and calculations needed to analyze data. Excel can also turn hundreds of lines of data into beautiful graphs and figures for quick data visualization.
- PowerPoint: Create and share beautiful slideshow presentations with Microsoft PowerPoint. Easy to use with an environment easy to navigate, create visually stunning presentations with artist-designed slide transitions and animations.
- Outlook: A personal information manager everyone needs, Microsoft Outlook is a hub for all your necessary information such as email, calendar, task manager, contact manager, and so on. All your necessary and personal information in one convenient and secure location.
- Publisher: Microsoft Publisher is a basic publishing application that provides access to tools for layout editing and design. Create stunning posters, brochures, programs, pamphlets, and other written works with ease using Microsoft Publisher.
- Access: Every business needs a database and every database needs to be managed - this is where Access comes in. Microsoft Access is an intuitive database management system typically paired with a database engine and a graphical user interface. Professionals with knowledge of database management and utility can use Access for further application development.
Install and sync Microsoft Office Professional in multiple devices and platforms. Aside from the PC, Microsoft Office Professional is also compatible with Android devices. Enjoy beautifully designed templates across the suite for documents, spreadsheets, and even slideshow presentations. Navigate each program with ease as the Microsoft environment becomes second nature. The intuitive user interface of each Microsoft application makes it easy to use.
Microsoft makes it easy to share documents and other files to colleagues and workmates, fostering a collaborative environment in the workplace. Have access to Microsoft’s customer help service 24/7. No matter what time it is or wherever you are in the world, Microsoft’s technical representatives will help you with any problem or inquiry you may have.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 10. Office 2019 is not supported on Windows 7 or Windows 8.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Getting Microsoft Office 2021 Installed.
Bought Microsoft Office 2021 but download would not install. Eric was brilliant in helping me get this sorted. It took a couple of hours waiting for another file to download but once this was done he got it installed for me - great customer service & very much appreciated. If you're in two minds about using Getmsoffice then hopefully this may change your mind
Mark Woolley 11/11/2023
Excellent service and aftercare from this company. Outstanding aftercare from Daniel who sorted out a minor issue regarding download. Thank you, highly recommended. Paul UK
Antony Skelton 11/06/2023
I have a relatively old apple mac which needed an old version of MSOffice for compatibility. This was a challenging request and I'd already had an unsuccessful attempt with another company. I was also having difficulty installing the software from GetMSOffice, so I contacted their support e-mail and got Eric who talked me through the process. In the end it took several hours to solve all the different problems, but Eric was incredibly patient and stuck with it until a solution was found, for which I am very grateful.
John Fleming 11/01/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.