- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
The Microsoft Office 2019 Home & Business for Mac is fully cloud-capable, touchscreen-optimized, and accessible via Microsoft Web Apps to allow you to work from anywhere with any device.
This suite comes with the 2019 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, featuring enhancements that help you create, communicate and work from just about anywhere.
- One-time purchase, perpetual license for 1 Mac
- Classic MS Office 2019 for Mac app versions: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Microsoft support included for 60 days at no extra cost
- Licensed for home and school/academic use
Perfect for remote workers and dispersed teams, Office 2019 lets you edit and co-author in real-time, send documents fast, and stay in touch via Skype.
Get classic versions of Office 2019 Apps for Mac
MS Office apps are essential for individuals to get it all done. Office Home and Student 2019 is for home, and students' classic apps include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for Windows 10.
MS Word 2019 for Mac: Easier on the eyes with a Black Theme
- Black theme
- Learning tools (audio descriptions and captions)
- Improved inking functionality
- Speech feature (text-to-speech)
- Accessibility improvements
MS Excel 2019 for Mac: enriches your data analysis and presentations with better scaling
- Funnel charts, TimeLines, 2D maps
- New chart types
- New Excel functions and connectors
- Ability to publish Excel to PowerBI
- Identify opportunities, insights, and trends to leverage your data
- PowerQuery enhancements
- PowerPivot enhancements
MS PowerPoint 2019 for Mac: Fuels a richer and more dynamic experience
- Morph transition feature
- Zoom capabilities for ordering slides within presentations
- Improved roaming pencil case
- Ability to insert and manage Icons, SVG, and 3D models
- Effortless creation of cinematic motion and applying the motion of 3D objects in slides.
MS Outlook 2019 for Mac: Manage email more efficiently
- Focus Mode blocks out distractions and puts your content front and center.
- Focused Inbox moves less important emails out of the way
- Updated contact cards
- Office 365 Groups (requires Exchange online account)
- Travel and delivery summary cards
Office 2019 for Mac provides a set of valuable enhancements for customers who can’t be cloud-connected or receive regular updates.
System Requirements Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Business for Mac
- Operating System: macOS 11 or newer
- Processor: 1.6 GHz (GHz) or faster
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM; 2 GB RAM (32 bits)
- Hard disk: 4.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creator Update).
- Other requirements: Microsoft Account, Internet connection for installation
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Easy to order with great price
I am a returning customer. I purchased 2019 MS Office before, now I am getting 2021 MS Office. Both transactions were very easy, and the download is quick.
I have just purchased a product from this company digitally, I had trouble installing it, so went on their chat line spoke to Emre, who was 1 hour with me he had to remotely install it at the end, took him forever to sort out the issues, but he was patient, professional all the way through
Antony Skelton 08/21/2023
Reliable, great customer service
Great, patient and knowledgeable customer service from Daniel. The price and product were great too and I was given a free upgrade.
Duncan Cacmillan 08/16/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.