- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Perform better data analysis. Excel 2019 adds powerful new data analysis features, including new formulas, charts, and enhancements to PowerPivot.
If you're upgrading to Excel 2019 for Windows from an earlier Excel version, you'll still have all the features you're used to—and you'll also notice a few new ones!
- Funnel charts, 2D maps, and timelines
- New Excel functions and connectors
- Ability to publish Excel to PowerBI
- PowerPivot enhancements
- PowerQuery enhancements
In Excel 2019 we have significantly improved many of the data transformation features in the Power Query Editor.
For example: Splitting columns, inserting custom columns, and adding columns from an example are improved. Plus, merge and append operations, and filtering transforms are enhanced as well.
- CONCAT: This function is like CONCATENATE, but better. It’s shorter and easier to type, and also supports range references and cell references.
- IFS: Tired of typing complicated, nested IF functions? The IFS function is the solution. With this function, conditions are tested in the order that you specify. If passed, the result is returned. You can also specify an else "catch all" if none of the conditions are met.
- MAXIFS: This function returns the largest number in a range, that meets a single or multiple criteria.
- MINIFS: This function is similar to MAXIFS, but it returns the smallest number in a range, that meets a single or multiple criteria. Learn more about MINIFS.
- SWITCH: This function evaluates an expression against a list of values in order, and returns the first matching result. If no results match, the "else" is returned. Learn more about SWITCH.
- TEXTJOIN: This function combines text from multiple ranges, and each item is separated by a delimiter that you specify. Learn more about TEXTJOIN.
- Map charts: Create a map chart to compare values and show categories across geographical regions in your data, like countries/regions, states, counties or postal codes.
- Funnel charts: Funnel charts show values across multiple stages in a process. For example, you could use a funnel chart to show the number of sales prospects at each stage in a sales pipeline. Typically, the values decrease gradually, allowing the bars to resemble a funnel.
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) helps you bring visual interest to your documents, worksheets, and presentations.
- Convert SVG icons to shapes: Transform all SVG pictures and icons into Office shapes so you can change their color, size, or texture.
- Insert 3D models to see all the angles: Use 3D to increase your workbooks' visual and creative impact. Easily insert a 3D model, then you can rotate it through 360 degrees.
Microsoft introduced Inking features in Office 2016, but are constantly improving, and adding features. In Microsoft Excel 2019, you ge:
- New ink effects: rainbow, galaxy, lava, ocean, gold, silver, and more.
- Digital Pencil: Write or sketch out ideas with our new pencil texture.
- Customizable, portable pen set
- Ink equations
- Show ink equation pane in PowerPoint
- Lasso Select at your fingertips
- Convert ink drawing to shapes
- Use your Surface pen to select and change objects
Excel gives a flexible and powerful analysis experience, through the familiar PivotTable authoring environment. The introduction of Power Power Pivot and the Data Model enhanced Pivots' ability to easily build sophisticated models across your data, augment them with measures and KPIs, and then calculate over millions of rows with high speed. More enhancements include:
- Personalize the default PivotTable layout
- Automatic relationship detection
- Creating, editing, and deleting custom measures
- Automatic time grouping
- PivotChart drill-down buttons
- Search in the PivotTable
- Smart rename
- Multiple usability improvements
- Multi-select Slicer
- Faster OLAP PivotTables!
Sharing is easier
- Insert recent links
- View and restore changes in workbooks that are shared
- Quickly save to recent folders
- Precision selecting
- Quick access to superscript and subscript
- Quick Access Toolbar showing superscript and subscript commands
- Improved autocomplete
- New Themes
- Black Theme
- Break the language barrier
- No warnings when saving a CSV file
- CSV (UTF-8) support
- Data Loss Protection (DLP) in Excel
Operating System: Windows 10 or newer, Windows Server 2019
- Processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 2-core.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard disk: 4.0 GB of available disk space
- Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update). Skype for Business requires DirectX 9 or later, 128 MB graphics memory, and 32 bits per pixel capable format.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Easy to order with great price
I am a returning customer. I purchased 2019 MS Office before, now I am getting 2021 MS Office. Both transactions were very easy, and the download is quick.
I have just purchased a product from this company digitally, I had trouble installing it, so went on their chat line spoke to Emre, who was 1 hour with me he had to remotely install it at the end, took him forever to sort out the issues, but he was patient, professional all the way through
Antony Skelton 08/21/2023
Reliable, great customer service
Great, patient and knowledgeable customer service from Daniel. The price and product were great too and I was given a free upgrade.
Duncan Cacmillan 08/16/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.